We want to make it easier for everyone to find information and access resources across our websites. Listed below, you can find terms for using Shout Logo Wear’s websites.
Acceptance of terms
This Web site and other Internet Web sites operated or controlled by subsidiaries and affiliates of Shout Logo Wear , LLC(“Site(s)”) include content, text, information, advertising, data, audio/visual materials, “applets,” and software (collectively, “Content”), as well as communication tools, access to email services (through Shout Logo Wear or other email providers), online directories, administrative services, download areas, discussion forums, search, account management tools, access to certain content (e.g., news, weather, stocks and sports), certain diagnostic tools, games and other information (“Services”). The Services may themselves contain Content, and Content and Services are sometimes collectively referred to as the “Resources”.
Registration information: Username and password
If you access the Sites anonymously, you will not be required to create a user name. However, in order to access certain Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account. You agree that the information you provide in connection with establishing any account is accurate and that you will keep your information up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify immediately Shout Logo Wear of any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breach of security. Shout Logo Wear may in its discretion suspend or terminate any of your user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
Management of your data
You are solely responsible for obtaining, installing, and maintaining suitable equipment and software, including any necessary system or software upgrades, patches or other fixes, which are or may become necessary to access the Sites. Minimum systems requirements apply to the use of the Sites and it is your responsibility to ensure your computer system complies with these requirements. You agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your computer(s) and all personal and other data, including without limitation, encryption of data. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THE USE (AND APPROPRIATE UPDATING) OF COMMERCIAL ANTI-VIRUS, ANTI-SPYWARE AND FIREWALL SOFTWARE. Shout Logo Wear is not responsible for back-up or restoration of your information or for any loss of or disablement of access to your information, including without limitation, email and address book information. We reserve the right to: (a) use, copy, display, store, transmit and reformat data transmitted over our network and to distribute such content to multiple Shout Logo Wear servers for back-up and maintenance purposes; and (b) block or remove any unlawful content you store on or transmit to or from any Shout Logo Wear server. We do not guarantee the protection of your content or data located on our servers or transmitted across our network (or other networks) against loss, alteration or improper access.
Limitations on use: Unmoderated areas and third-party links
You acknowledge and agree that Shout Logo Wear (a) is not responsible for invalid destinations or transmission errors; and (b) does not guarantee your ability to access all Sites or Resources or that the Resources are secure or will meet your needs.
You understand and agree that Shout Logo Wear (and its third party suppliers and licensors (collectively “Licensors”)) have no control over third party networks or web sites that you may access in the course of your use of the Sites. The inclusion of any linked sites or content from the Sites does not imply endorsement of the linked site or content by Shout Logo Wear. In no event shall Shout Logo Wear or Licensors be liable to anyone for any damage arising from or caused, directly or indirectly, by the creation or use of a third party’s web site, or the information or material accessed through such web sites. Access to any of the third party Web sites linked to from any of the Sites is entirely at your own risk and is solely governed by the terms and policies applicable to third party Web sites, and not these Terms. Accordingly, you should carefully review the privacy and other policies and terms of such third party web sites. In addition, certain areas of the Sites may contain Content from other users, and Shout Logo Wear and its Licensors assume no responsibility for the accuracy, quality, or value of any content, data, documents, graphics, images, information, advice, or opinion contained in any emails, message boards, chat rooms or similar Services reflecting user-generated content, and we do not endorse any advice or opinion contained therein. You acknowledge that through your use of certain areas of the Sites, you may have access to Content or information which may be sexually explicit, obscene or offensive, or otherwise unsuitable for children. You agree that the supervision of use of the Sites by children is your responsibility and that Shout Logo Wear and its Licensors are not responsible for access by you or any other users to objectionable or offensive content. SHOUT LOGO WEAR STRONGLY RECOMMENDS THE USE OF COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE CONTENT FILTERING SOFTWARE. You agree that your use of the Sites and the Internet, without limitation, is your sole responsibility, is solely at your own risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, n tional and international laws and regulations.
If the use of a Site or Resource by you or anyone using your account, in Shout Logo Wear’s sole discretion, violates these Terms or any other Shout Logo Wear agreement or policy, is objectionable or unlawful, or interferes with, disrupts or degrades the functioning or use of the Internet or the Shout Logo Wear network by Shout Logo Wear or other users then, without limiting any other right or remedy Shout Logo Wear may have, Shout Logo Wear may suspend, deny or restrict your access to any Site or Resource (and to take any other action Shout Logo Wear deems appropriate to protect Shout Logo Wear, our users and other Internet users). Without limiting the general policy stated above, you agree not to use the Sites (including by linking to the Sites), or any Resources, in any manner that:
- is unlawful, harmful to minors, threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, slanderous, fraudulent, gratuitously violent, obscene, deceptive, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive, hateful or abusive;
- infringes or misappropriates Shout Logo Wear’s or a third party’s intellectual property, confidentiality, or other rights;
- advocates or solicits violence, criminal conduct or the violation of law or the rights of any third party;
- distributes advertising or promotional content;
- compiles, uses, downloads or otherwise copies any user information and/or usage information (whether or not such information constitutes personally identifiable information), or that impermissibly transmits, provides or otherwise distributes such information to any third party;
- provides material support or resources (or conceals or disguises the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- decompiles, disassembles, uses reverse engineering or otherwise attempts to derive the source code for the computer systems and other technology that operate the any of the Sites or that is available through the Sites;
- accesses (or attempts to access) any of the Resources by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Shout Logo Wear. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Resources through any automated script or routine, including “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” bots, web crawlers or other means, that accesses the Resources in a manner that sends more request messages to servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser;
- interferes with or disrupts the Resources (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Resources), whether via malicious software or otherwise; and/or
- reproduces, duplicates, redisplays, frames, makes copies of, or resells the Resources for any purpose.
Additional access and use restrictions may appear elsewhere on the Sites. In particular, forums, blogs or similar community-focused Sites or Resources may attach their own standards of conduct as is appropriate for the intended audience. You agree to abide by such additional restrictions. The Sites are intended solely for your private and personal use on your computer. Any other use or any attempt to use the Sites or Resources for commercial or other purposes is strictly prohibited.