Copyright notice: Intellectual property and submitted material policies
Shout Logo Wear expects that its users will from time to time use the Site or Resources to submit creative artwork to Shout Logo Wear for the purpose of decorating goods. By transmitting, uploading, posting or submitting any artwork, you hereby grant to Shout Logo Wear an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, unrestricted license to use, distribute, make, exploit, practice, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display, all such artwork in any manner whatsoever, in any medium now known or later developed, without compensation, attribution or any obligation to you or to any other person or entity. You agree that Shout Logo Wear is not under any obligation of confidentiality or restriction, express or implied, with respect to the artwork.
By transmitting, uploading, posting or submitting any artwork, information or material using the Sites (including, without limitation Creative Submissions; collectively, the “Submitted Material”), you represent and warrant that: (i) such Submitted Material is not confidential, secret or proprietary information belonging to someone else; (ii) such Submitted Material does not violate these Terms and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and (iii) no other party has rights in the Submitted Material, in whole or in part, and that your transmission, posting, uploading or submission of the information does not violate any copyright, intellectual property right or other laws or obligations you may have to any person or entity. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Shout Logo Wear, or its licensors, successors or assigns, for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any intellectual property right in Submitted Material or any portion thereof. Shout Logo Wear is not responsible for back-up or restoration of Submitted Material or for any loss of or disablement of access to your Submitted Material. Copyright 2018 Shout Logo Wear.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Filing a DMCA notice alleging copyright infringement:
Pursuant to Title II of the DMCA, all claims alleging copyright infringement for material that is believed to be residing on Shout Logo Wear’s system or network should be promptly sent in the form of written notice to Shout Logo Wear’s Designated Agent:
Designated Agent for DMCA Notices
Shout Logo Wear Copyright Department
252 Jarco Dr. Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526
NOTE: No other notices or communications should be sent to the Designated Agent, who is appointed solely for the purpose of receiving notices of claims alleging copyright infringement under the DMCA.
Specific requirements for proper notification of claimed infringement are set forth in the DMCA (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)). Valid notification must be a written communication that includes all of the following elements:
- Signature of copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
- Identification of copyrighted work claimed to be infringed;
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party (address, phone number and, if available, email address);
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly being infringed.
It is the policy of Shout Logo Wear that upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice Shout Logo Wear will remove or disable access to allegedly infringing material.
NOTE: There are substantial penalties for false claims (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(f) – providing sanctions for material misrepresentations of copyright infringement).